Any person can become a member of our Association if they accept our goals and the Statute and submits a membership application form to the Board of Directors.
A minor who has attained 14 years of age can join the organization by submitting notarized letter of consent signed by their legal guardian.
- to participate equally with other members in achieving the objectives of the Association
- to directly participate in decision making in the Assembly of the Association
- to elect and be elected to the organs of Association
- to be timely and fully informed regarding the work and activities of the Association.
- to actively participate in achieving of the organizational objectives
- to participate, according to his/her interests, in the activities of the Association
- to pay the membership fee – if a person is financially able to pay
- to perform tasks delegated by the Board of Directors of the Association.
Fill in the application form
All fields in the form are required to be filled in.